Flash Required to view this area.


Wow it's still October and my 2009 Wedding season is almost complete. Have a few more weddings but the bulk of them are done. So with that said I am so excited for next years season to begin. I have a lot of big changes and a lot of great ideas. So my one thing i am excited about is one of my assistant's (Michele Beckwith) told me about a website company for Photographers. Well i am about to make my own New website. Just this has Changed my Attitude and hopeful outlook on the 2010 Wedding Season. I have to admit that both my Assistant's Andrew Villa and Michele are huge supporters in not just my work but as my friend's. I have two great people on my team in Photography and in Life. I do owe them a lot. There push is what i have been needing. Thanks Guy's. It's not like i am going to work but like hanging out with friends.

1 comments:

Michele B 12:11 PM  

Yay! I love your new blog. You better keep it up or I'll kick your butt ;)