Flash Required to view this area.

Diana & Brian's Trash the Dress shoot.
Well i wanted to thank Michele for including me in this Trash the Dress shoot. Well i walked in on this shoot totally blind. Meaning i did not know the Couple, the make up artist and locations. This was Michele's Shoot and i was a tag along and i loved it. I'm always sick of doing the planning, scheduling and time line. So i got there and everyone was so nice. Spent the next 4 hours walking around searching for locations on one great night in the city. Diana (the Bride) looked awesome. Brian (the groom) was a trooper. In full suit on such a nice day. Salina you did a incredible job on the Make up, Thanks so much. I know that there are more images that are worthy of posting but due to my hectic schedule I knew i had to throw a few out at everyone or i would be in trouble. So until get the rest done, Here you go and thanks for letting me come along.










3 comments:

Anna Kim Photography 5:52 PM  

Gorgeous! I've always wanted to shoot an indian wedding. You did an amazing job capturing their day!

canvas print 7:24 AM  

hey you guys your photos are so magical, i really love them. brilliant photography.

canvas print 7:24 AM  

hey you guys your photos are so magical, i really love them. brilliant photography.